...The plan is simple: I will watch a different anime every day for one year....

Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Weekend Down


This weekend was spent mostly watching episodes of Afro Samurai and Last Exile. Nothing new to report, but those shows were really good. Finished out the Afro Samurai series but still have the movie to watch. Last Exile is a bit longer so it will be a while before I've finished it. Its good though so I'll keep watching.

Been watching alot of MST3K movies this weekend. Its a thing with me and the boyfriend. Part of how he woo'd me in the beginning was showing me MST3K. This time we saw A Touch of Satan ("This is where the fish lives!"), Warrior of the Lost World ("Megaweapon!"), and The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? (I can't even begin to comment on this one). All awesome, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment