...The plan is simple: I will watch a different anime every day for one year....

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Still Here!


I've been on vacation for the last week and a half.

Whenever I'm on vacation I find myself losing track of time so badly that eventually I'm not even sure what day it is anymore.

Such has been the case this time. I've been around and I've watched some anime and some animated movies and some animated shows, but I haven't gotten around to posting about them because I can't really remember what has happened from one hour to the next.

But I'm working on a list of stuff I've watched recently so I can update as soon as I get back home next week.

Right now I'm in Seattle for Sakuracon, the PREMIER anime convention in Washington state. :)

Yes, I have a cosplay costume to wear. Whether or not I'll have the guts to wear it is another thing.

Yes, I'll be watching some anime in the viewing rooms. Whether or not it will be anything new and exciting or just something to fill the time, has yet to be determined.

Yes, I've been drinking today. And yesterday. And most of last weekend.

So what, I'm on vacation. Its awesome. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment