...The plan is simple: I will watch a different anime every day for one year....

Monday, March 21, 2011

#4: Baccano


The music in this series reminds me alot of the music in Cowboy Bebop. Jazzy and smart and catchy. I loved Cowboy Bebop. It was one of my fave anime, and remains so to this day. Even though it made me cry like a little baby at the end, I still have warm fuzzy feelings for it.

So a series with music reminiscent one of my favorite series immediately gets affection from me.

But it needs to earn my love by its own merits.

Luckily Baccano starts off with blood, guts, graphic violence, and a presentation of characters both quick and titillating. There is some good stuff here within the first 20 minutes. I'm interested, I'll keep watching.

Unfortunately there are some bad points too. Some of the dubbed voices are really irritating.

But I'm still interested. I'll still keep watching.

At least for another episode or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment