...The plan is simple: I will watch a different anime every day for one year....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#5: Dragonaut-The Resonance


In the Dragonaut future, everyone has silly hair.

Black, red, pink, orange, grey, fluffy, flowy, pointy, spiky, with bangs, with horns, with antenna.

Its all just ridiculous. It waves to the sides, it curls through the air.

It gets sillier as the show progresses.

In the Dragonaut future, women have big boobs and silly hair and wear a progression of bizarre outfits.

Actually, the men do to. Well, not the big boobs, but definitely the silly hear and progression of bizarre outfits.

Theoretically they also have dragons, but I haven't really seen proof of that yet. There are some hot chicks who bounce around saving people and hot naked chicks developing in bubbles and hot chicks driving around in cars. And there are demon things eating people and guys in uniforms plotting things and teenagers mouthing off.

But no dragons. Unless dragons are something other than what I'm thinking they are. And I was obsessed with dragons for years, so I'm pretty sure I know what they are. And I don't remember them having silly hair.

Oh well. This series isn't bad for what it is. Whatever it is.

Though I was excited about the dragons. I hope they show up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment